Pages

November 17, 2009

Back to Balance


Tho I am not suppose to work out during pregnancy, well I'm doing it a little. I'm craving for working out, the patience to be all out has put me to the test.

Mind-body workout coordinates movement, breathing and awareness. It gives health and well-being on several levels eg : physical, emotional, psychological and spiritual. Because of the enjoyment of those days and of its benefits to me and now I know as for the practice, the time-honored art of working out accepted as self-care during pregnancy and preparation for childbirth and motherhood.

Of course it feels good after a short practice and yet long for a longer one. I'm releasing the real practice in words here :)

Stand upright, hands on the sides...
it relies on breathing techniques to make the practice fruitful...
Exhale and inhale provides oxigen to the whole body, ohhh it is so nice If I could be stucked on my mat :) and feel fairness beautiful you and me.


...Our yesterdays are but dreams
Our tomorrows merely visions
but today lived well makes
Every yesterday a dream of joy,
And each tomorrow a vision of promise...

10 comments:

  1. Fairul FadzillahNovember 17, 2009

    You can always do breathing exercise ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was told during pregnancy, that of course provided the baby is stable... it is good to exercise in the water. Lighter on the weight of the tummy... consult your doctor and see what he says :).

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with you Ladyviral as I just read in the magazine, The new way to ease delivery pain : Water aerobics
    Researchers from the University of Campinas in Brazil may have just come up with a solution : They've discovered that only 27 percent of women who performed water aerobics thrice weekly asked for pain medication, compared to 5 percent of the women who didnt. Thanks so much for the advice, time to workout in the pool ya :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. BabYpose, what month is your baby due? I bet you do miss your workouts but you can do light workouts, I would think and as mentioned above water aerobics. My sweet girl thank you so much for the Birthday wishes. I have figured out that it took me a day just to get back on track. I was so tired I just could not seem to get to everyone. I posted some pictures on my blog today. My kids really did me proud. You will be at your prettiest when carrying your baby because you are so thrilled and happy about it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What about yoga? I don't do yoga, but I'm thinking that kind of mind-body exercise would be calming and useful. It looks so easy, yet is anything but. A really really good workout - that's why I can't do it. Pregnant or not pregnant.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Breath and movement are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Breath in - connect.
    Breath out - make things happen.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds like you're taking wonderful care of yourself and your baby. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just keep thinking during this time that you want a healthy baby and that is the most important thing in your life right now. If it is a girl she will be adorable and if a boy think how handsome he will be but no matter what you want this baby with all your heart and soul.

    ReplyDelete
  10. hi babypose,
    that's great, I'm sure after the workout you felt very relax.

    Have a wonderful workout!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin