Pages

May 28, 2009

Gotta be SomebodY


You're already a somebody! When you are a child, you are somebody to the parents, so this I realised from a friend known as Neen :) I would really want her to get into the rink, yeah in the blogging rink. And she said, 'fair.. i'm a reader, not a writer.. hehehe..(* baca tone macam lagu *)" sounded myterious and yet curious that short sentence shows she'd become a good writer...mmm... thinking a way to make her become really one here, so that I can be a reader too hehe... Guess Nickelback lyrics is so much true, we gotta be somebody to gain somebody, to be a friend for a friend, a sister to sisters or brothers...bloggers to readers :) Now you got me and I gotcha! Luv yall buddies.
Have a listen here, rough tough guY yell out too...hehe...Nickelback!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwJoFrMzQpc

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing, I enjoyed the song and the lyrics. My son told me that we, have Jason Mraz, to enjoy his music, lyrics and blog but pity Jason Mraz, there is no Jason Mraz for Jason Mraz.

    ReplyDelete
  2. VERY NICE TO LOOK THIS. YOU ARE SO BEAUTIFUL. KEEP IT UP. I AM SUNDAR FROM INDIA. MY EAMIL ID sundar7924@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin