Pages

January 25, 2014

Rutin Malam

Wednesday, 9 October 2013


Faiq at eating time

Exercise princess

The view at sister's

"I make milo for two because sipping hot drink is still soothing for adult like me"

After dinner, watching tv is my next favorite thing to do. It is a long way to reach to our tv area as the dishes are need to be cleaned first, the table to be cleared before. I separate the leftover food in small plastic and sometimes they are transit in fridge or else straight in the dustbin.My better half helps along if the kids do not need any attention. I fix their milk and fix me and hubby a cup each of milo. I fix milo on the kitchen cabinet where i put four jars filled with sugar, anlene milk powder, oats and milo separately. Its convenient for us to have a quick drinks nightly.Sometimes if time permits, I get to sit on a sofa in the living room and enjoy the simple decor that we did.

-Dinner at the nook when the maid not around-The decor observation takes very short time because I pray at the end of the schedule and bring milo for two up and have it after overslept while waiting for the kids asleep as my son goes to bed at 9pm and sleep after two bottles of milk. -The trial position living room -"The cold milo warm the night and give' good night sleep".I would like to express my gratitude to my aunt who made milo for her kids before bed which I do now for myself and hubby.

5 comments:

  1. i treasure the me time after the kids sleep at night....

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love milo too, my fab drinks:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kalau dah namanya mama BP....mmg tak habis habis kerja rumah...dari siang hingga ke malamkan... Minum milo memalam senang nak tido kan...

    ReplyDelete
  4. As for kakak, night routine a cup of omega meanwhile abang took coffee (opposite right) normally those dont want to sleep will take coffee but abang must have coffee before bed..

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin