Pages

August 10, 2009

The Wrap-Up Show

August is in the second half of a new year 2009. It has been good with little things, and has yet the biggest deal or event to come after the biggest one that was having a nice "Breakfast at Hartamas" while listening to this song "To Love Somebody". You are right Michael Bolton, it is nice to love somebody.

When I was young,
My fondest wish
Was a marriage,
that could be this good,
That breakfast didn't happen at Tiffany,
but the one with you to cherish.

I reminisce this trip as the better trip as yet to come, it will never be the better one I guess, as it is the best ever had.I wanted to achieve the best career minded employee before I leave. So there I was the best beauty queen hehe... among the best. Since I've haven't got a new news to break, I cherished the view infront of my ngaji school. I go to school every morning and I'm loving the views from there every minute. Sometimes I didn't want to blink my eyes coz didn't want to miss a thing :) Though sometimes I missed this road, I am keeping in touch with the people who still use this road and making plans to see them.I have no choice but to cherish the view every minute while driving to school, it's the beauty of God's creation all around me. I managed to snap the photo while driving, it is really a joyride experience. The view from my passenger's window was just amazing.

I was making time to visit Kenny Roger's outlet, but never been to one here near my house. I've baked Kenny Roger's chicken in my kitchen then, tasted almost the same, otherwise I adjusted my tongue to taste it good:)

It has been eight months in the new year, I've set the goal and yet the goal is taking its sweet times to arrive. My part is to pray and hope. Cherish vs Wish are both winners. That's the mid of wraping up of a new year. I have four months to go to get what I wish. When the time comes, I will put it as a headline :) Meanwhile I will cherish every moment and keep wishing and praying so that the real Wrap-up of the year ends with a happy note.

16 comments:

  1. Gotta love that chicken, yum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That chicken looks so good and it is only 5:45 AM and I would eat it if i had it. You write with so much feeling, sometimes so light hearted. You are such a joy. Every day I wonder what, I wonder if I will hear from you.Your enthusiasm is just great. You are the most cheerful person I know and I am so glad I met you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Since meeting you on the blog everything looks better in my life. You are a joy to be corresponding with even if it is by computer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You turned all philosophical today. I think you are a girl who could touch heaven...

    ReplyDelete
  5. We must cherish every moment for we never know what come up next.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear babYpose,

    Que sera sera! What will be, will be. When it's time to 'reach your goal', you'll reach it insyaallah. Just keep on trying! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for the tip on the neck. When I was 37 a drunk driver hit me from behind at a red light and I got a whiplash. Mt head sits about 1/2 inch off my spine. When I was young it did not bother me much but let me be the first to inform everyone that as you age the injury gets harder because arthritis sets in. I tried your tip and it does help . Thank you so very much for the tip.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Food and Fun ..I think you enjoyed you time well..Unseen Rajasthan

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the comment on growing up in Mozambique! What do you mean by Sally Williams of South Africa sweets?

    ReplyDelete
  10. I did not hear from you yesterday If I don,t it seem I am afraid you would not come back. I would miss you terribly if you didn't. so I will be waiting to hear from you.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey there ! I just noticed you took the time to comment on my blog about a week ago. Well, thanks & that chicken looks good.Nyumm. :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi:)

    Greetings:)

    Lovely photos.

    It is amazing that you are still holding on to your new year goals and praying and hoping. I agree these are two very powerful combination.
    Prayer always produces miraculous results and a person without hope is finished.

    The photo you took from the car is fantastic.

    Have a wonderful day:)
    Joseph

    ReplyDelete
  13. I had to come back and check the chicken. I can not thank you enough for the tip for the sore neck. It really helps.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I want the chicken... plis!!!

    Huhu, the beauty of the world is the truth of almighty god power... Always believe in HIM...

    ReplyDelete
  15. I miss you my girl. I want every happiness possible for you. Where is that happy go lucky girl I saw in her writing, and encouraging words.
    Take care and I will wait patiently.

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a nice reminder to enjoy the simple pleasures of life...
    The chicken looks yummy!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin